My bookmarks from the past week:
- A Designer Takes on His Biggest Challenge Ever | Fast Company
A great story about David Kelley and IDEO
- The City Is Here: Table of contents « Adam Greenfield’s Speedbird
Also looking forward to this - the new Adam Greenfield book
- Orange Cone: Smart Things: an outline
I am really looking forward to this book by Mike Kuniavsky. Working title: Smart things: the design of things that have computers in them, but are not computers
- YouTube - RISDDeSE's Channel
YouTube channel for RISD's Design for Social Entrepreneurship program.
"An online community and wiki for sharing ideas on how to use mobile communications for social and environmental benefits."
- Putting people first » 35 Picnic conference videos
"PICNIC brings together and disseminates the ideas and knowledge of the world’s best creators and innovators"
- Taco Lab
"Taco Lab is a hybrid design and engineering firm specializing in interfaces and interactions. We are designers who craft experiences people will love. We are engineers who build these experiences."
"Stimulant conceives, designs, and develops digital experiences that inspire wonder for places, contexts, and devices where none usually exists."
- Meet the bright young stars of travel | Travel | The Observer
"Whether it's the result of technology, the credit crunch, eco-worries or simply our constant thirst for something new, the way we travel is changing, and these are the trailblazers helping to make it happen"
- Meet The Food You Eat: Measuring Carbon Footprints With a Kitchen Scale : TreeHugger
Our project gets mentioned on Treehugger
- 6 Gadget Trends and Their Effects on Social Media
- Articles - Dubberly Design Office
Interaction Design related reading by Hugh Dubberly